The following new felony charges have been filed in Polk County Circuit Court:
Joshua Allen Fredericks, 29, Urbana; class D felony forgery, class D felony possession of controlled substance; class E felony resisting/interfering with arrest; warrant served; held in Polk County Jail on $75,000 bond. No court date set as of press time Thursday.
The following civil cases have been filed in Polk County Circuit Court:
Amber Nicole Keyser vs. Myles Hamilton Keyser; administrative order. Polk County Children’s Division vs. Autumn R. Davison; administrative order.
Briana Howe vs. Regina Jolly; property damage. Tower Loan of Missouri LLC vs. Kevin Schneider; promissory note.
The following people were assessed fines Sept. 4 to Sept. 7 in the Bolivar Municipal Division of Circuit Court of Polk County, Judge Randolph Blosch presiding. Dollar amounts are listed for fines and court costs.
Michael A. Bootier, Springfield; failure to register vehicle; $110.
Miranda Carter, Bolivar; failure to register vehicle; $110.
Ignacio Escamilla, Kansas City; speeding; $190.
Daniel J. Pitt, Wheatland; no insurance; $150.
Krystal Janelle Robinson, Overland Park, Kansas; speeding; $200; no seat belt; $10; no seat belt; $10.
Amber Ortiz Smith, Praire Village, Kansas; speeding; $180.
Taylor D. Vineyard, Springfield; no insurance; $30.
The following people paid fines for overtime parking. The number of tickets, if more than one, is after the name:
One to five tickets, $2 per ticket: Doyle Dunagan, Stockton; Tamera Heitz-Peek, Bolivar; Robert Heydenreich, Bolivar (2); Amanda Parks, Bolivar; Susan Elaine Robinson, Fair Play.
The Polk County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports for:
Monday, Sept. 10
Zachery Deacon, 22, of Springfield was arrested on suspicion of speeding and possession of paraphernalia.
Brandon Williamson, 24, of Bolivar was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance.
Tangerie Brewer, 45, of Urbana was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance and paraphernalia.
Jennifer McCarty, 34, of Springfield was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
Jason Comer, 37, of Bolivar was arrested on suspicion of parole violation, passing bad checks, possession of controlled substance and paraphernalia.
Tuesday, Sept. 11
Kyle Keithley, 31, of Morrisville was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance.
William Knowles, 28, of Springfield was arrested on suspicion of failure to pay child support.
Charles Clark, 43, of Bolivar was arrested for writ.
A 50-year-old Springfield man was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest, forgery, and assault.
Bernie McDonald, 25, of Bolivar was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance.
The following food service establishments were inspected by the Polk County Health Center on the dates shown, and the following violations were noted (critical violations involve handling of food; non-critical violations primarily involve housekeeping issues):
Monday, Aug. 20
• Bolivar Primary School, 406 N. Leonard, Bolivar; routine; 0 critical; 1 non-critical; (Food stored under drain line. Corrected on sited during inspection.)
Tuesday, Aug. 21
• Breadeaux Pizza. 107 E. Broadway, Bolivar; routine; 1 critical (Chemicals not properly labeled, corrected on site during inspection); 3 non-critical (1. Standing water on floor in storage area. 2 Dirty vent hood. 3. Sanitizer test strips unavailable.)
• Bolivar Intermediate School, 1300 N Hartford, Bolivar; routine; 0 critical; 0 non-critical.
Wednesday, Aug. 22
• Bolivar Middle School, 604 W. Jackson, Bolivar; routine; 0 critical; 0 non-critical
Thursday, Aug. 23
• Bolivar High School, 1402 N. Pomme De Terre, Bolivar; routine; 0 critical; 1 non-critical (Leak in walk-in cooler.)
Friday, Aug. 24
• Don’s Bait Shop, 253 Hwy. VV, Fair Play; routine; 0 critical; 0 non-critical.
Tuesday, Aug. 28
• Ball Family Cafe, 108 S. Ohio, Humansville; Pre-opening; 0 critical; 1 non-critical (Light missing shield in back store room.)
• Humansville School, 300 N Oak St., Humansville; routine; 1 critical (No cold water available at hand washing sink.); 3 non-critical; (1. Bulk dispensing utensil missing handle. 2. Wood shelving in walk-in freezer not sealed/painted. 3. Sanitizer test strips unavailable.)
Thursday, Aug. 30
• Backwoods Smokehouse & Grill, 107 W. Hwy 215 Pleasant Hope; pre-opening; 1 critical (Raw meat stored improperly in reach-in cooler corrected on site); 3 non-critical, (1. Need soap dispenser installed at hand sink. 2. Bare wood needs painted/sealed and trim completed. 3. Seal concrete and finish thresholds.)
• Ozark Mountain Dessert Coffee, 1110 Dixie Lane, Morrisville; follow-up; 2 critical, (1. Need baseboard covering installed. 2. Need air gap on 3-vat sink plumbing.) 0 non-critical.
• Reeds Mercantile, 1168 Maple St., Morrisville; routine; 2 critical (1. Serving food items without proper required equipment. 2. Employees do not have proper required food safety certification.); 0 non-critical.
• Panther Inn, 5298 S. Main, Morrisville; routine; 0 critical; 1 non-critical, (Floor in disrepair in few areas of facility.)
• Marion C. Early, 309 S. Main, Morrisville; routine; 0 critical; 0 non-critical.
• Hannah’s #5, 1164 Maple St., Morrisville; routine; 2 critical (1. Spray bottle not properly labeled. 2. Employee drinks and personal items stored on top of pizza oven.) 0 non-critical.
Friday, Aug. 31
• Casey’s, 328 E. Broadway, Bolivar; routine; 1 critical (Chemical stored on top of food prep surface) 3 non-critical (1. Vent hood dirty. 2. Walk-in cooler floor dirty, corrected on site. 3. Wiping cloths not stored in sanitizer, corrected on site.) Critical violations corrected on site during inspection.
The following marriage applications were filed in the Polk County recorder’s office:
Benjamin Thomas Humphrey, 35, Bolivar, and Alyssa Fe Gonzalez, 30, Bolivar.
Corey Russell Ehrhardt, 23, Bolivar, and Kyla Renee Smith, 21, Bolivar.
Robert Thune Adkins, 92, Bolivar, and Consolacion Salamat Jimenez, 65, Bolivar.
Dylan Cole Mills, 19, Willard, and Symphony Jane Kelly, 21, Halfway.
Brittany Nicole Harris, 27, Pleasant Hope, and Nicole Ann Chitwood, 25, Birch Tree.
Jeffrey Ray James, 32, Nevada, and Danielle Ariel Sands, 26, Springfield.
Justin Wade Sherron, 35, Half Way, and Casey Lynn Sitz, 26, Springfield.
Michael Richard Stoltzfus, 25, Quarryville, Pennsylvania, and Kathryn S Fisher, 20, Dunnegan.
Christopher Allen Mitchell, 24, West Plains, and Mary Anne Bergmann, 23, Walnut Grove.
Drew Douglas Tyce Oursbourn, 30, Bolivar, and Heather Ann Durbin, 29, Bolivar.