See what’s going on in Polk County! Mark your calendars for these upcoming events. Some events may require registration or admission fees; please contact the organization for more details.
Saturday, Dec. 3
- Christmas Extravaganza, 9 a.m., Boone’s BBQ Barn, 5260 S Scenic Ave., Bolivar
- Humansville’s Annual Christmas Parade, 11 a.m.
- Bolivar Area Chamber of Commerce’s Christmas Parade, 5:30 p.m.
- Christmas at Fellowship Park, 6:30-8:30 p.m., First Baptist Church, 316 N Main Ave., Bolivar.
Sunday, Dec. 4
- Festival of Christmas, 6 p.m., Pike Auditorium at Southwest Baptist University, 200 Andersen Dr., Bolivar
Tuesday, Dec. 6
- Local Author Talk by Denise Noe, 12-1:30 p.m., Polk County Library, 1690 W Broadway St., Bolivar
Thursday, Dec. 8
- Holiday Market, 4-8 p.m., The Pitchfork, 4894 S 138th Rd., Bolivar
- Santa Night, 5-7 p.m., CMH Carrie J. Babb Cancer Center, 1501 N Oakland Ave., Bolivar
Saturday, Dec. 10
- Christmas Bazaar, 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 407 W Broadway St., Bolivar
- Boot Country Christmas Show, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Bolivar Recreation & Aquatic Center, 1710 W Broadway St.
- City of Fair Play’s “Olde Time Christmas” Parade, 12 p.m.
- Christmas at the Elks, 1 p.m., Bolivar Elks Lodge 2828, 1999 W Broadway St.
Have a community event that you would like to add to our calendar? Tell us about it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.