Update as of Monday, Aug. 16: On Monday, Aug. 16, Bolivar City Fire Chief Brent Watkins said the explosion was ruled accidental.
“Crews were working on the water heater, and propane had built …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
We have recently launched a new and improved website. To continue reading, you will need to either log in to your subscriber account, or purchase a new subscription.
If you are a current print subscriber, you can set up a free website account and connect your subscription to it by clicking here.
Otherwise, click here to view your options for subscribing.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
Other items that may interest you